To join our Chapter, you must be an active member of the IIBA. Our membership fees are for 1-year term and are subject to yearly renewals.
When you become a member of the IIBA Southeast WI Chapter, you can influence and contribute to the profession and service of Business Analysts in Southeast WI. Furthermore, members have the ability to shape the chapter as they have full voting rights for board member elections as well as changes to Chapter Bylaws. Additional benefits of joining the IIBA Southeast WI Chapter include:
- Chapter Meeting and Development Day Discounts
- Network with fellow Business Analysis professionals.
- Enjoy recognition of the value of the business analyst’s contribution to successful projects and achieve accreditation in your industry.
- Access forums to share your expertise, express your professional opinion, and build a reputation within the industry.
- Access professional development opportunities and learn more about Business Analysis best practices.
- Personal Use of Membership Logo and trademarks as a Member of the International Institute of Business Analysis™ & the Southeast WI Chapter of the IIBA.
Pay online for your Southeast WI Chapter Membership which costs $35.00 per calendar year. (You are also able to pay via cash/check at one of our chapter events). Remember, you must be a member of the international IIBA to join a local chapter. For more information, contact membership at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE ANY PAYMENTS MADE NOW APPLY TOWARDS 2019 CHAPTER DUES.
You must have a valid Global IIBA Membership ID number to complete payment.
A reciprocal agreement between the IIBA Greater Madison Chapter, IIBA Northeast Wisconsin Chapter and the IIBA Southeast WI Chapter serves to allow "paid" chapter members in good standing the privilege to attend meetings at either chapter for the chapter-member meeting fee. Meeting invitations by one chapter will be forwarded on to the members of the other chapter, and vice versa. Individuals MUST reply with an RSVP in order to attend. A least one business day prior to the scheduled event, the hosting chapter must send the list of non-host members to the Chapter Treasurer for confirmation of member status.
As an individual member of the IIBA, you may display the official IIBA member logo on your emails, correspondences, personal web pages and personal property.