To join our Chapter, you must be an active member of the IIBA. Our membership fees are for 1-year term and are subject to yearly renewals.
When you become a member of the IIBA Southeast WI Chapter, you can influence and contribute to the profession and service of Business Analysts in Southeast WI. Furthermore, members have the ability to shape the chapter as they have full voting rights for board member elections as well as changes to Chapter Bylaws. Additional benefits of joining the IIBA Southeast WI Chapter include:
- Chapter Meeting and Development Day Discounts
- Network with fellow Business Analysis professionals.
- Enjoy recognition of the value of the business analyst’s contribution to successful projects and achieve accreditation in your industry.
- Access forums to share your expertise, express your professional opinion, and build a reputation within the industry.
- Access professional development opportunities and learn more about Business Analysis best practices.
- Personal Use of Membership Logo and trademarks as a Member of the International Institute of Business Analysis™ & the Southeast WI Chapter of the IIBA.
Pay online for your Southeast WI Chapter Membership which costs $35.00 per calendar year. (You are also able to pay via cash/check at one of our chapter events). Remember, you must be a member of the international IIBA to join a local chapter. For more information, contact membership at email@example.com.
Information will be forthcoming about 2021 Chapter Membership Fees