The IIBA, or International Institute of Business Analysis, is an international not-for-profit professional association for Business Analysis professionals. A business analyst works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. The business analyst understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
The IIBA vision is to be the leading world-wide professional association that develops and maintains standards for the practice of business analysis and for the certification of practitioners. IIBA will achieve that goal by:
- Creating and developing awareness and recognition of the value and contribution of the Business Analyst
- Defining the Body of Knowledge
- Providing a forum for knowledge sharing and contribution to the Body of Knowledge
- Identifying the required skills and competencies of a qualified Business Analyst
- Defining training and professional development standards
- Publicly recognizing and certifying qualified Business Analysts
To find out more about the IIBA visit www.iiba.org
Chapters promote professional standards and practices of the IIBA at the local level. Ongoing professional development is a key benefit to membership and is supported at the chapter level through activities, meetings, and educational programs. Chapters also enable networking with fellow BAs from a wide variety of organizations and industries, in a local, face-to-face setting. Joining the IIBA acknowledges your commitment to high performance and excellence in the area of business analysis. As an IIBA chapter member, you can leverage the membership more fully.
The mission of the IIBA Southeast WI Chapter is to support the business analysis community of Southeastern Wisconsin.
We do this in two ways:
- By growing the network of people who are doing business analysis
- By strengthening or expanding the industry standard toolkit of Business AnalystsTo learn more about the IIBA Southeast WI Chapter, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org