November 27, 2018 Chapter Meeting: The Trifecta of Greatness & Annual General Meeting
5:30pm Informal Networking / Dinner
6:00pm Announcements / Networking
Presentation: The Trifecta of Greatness - Creating and Capitalizing on a High Performing Team
Why do some teams just naturally "get delivery" and others don't. Why is it companies create a team that can tackle anything and when other teams are created they struggle to deliver? Not everyone is a good fit to be on a team. Let's explore the differences and habits between the resources on a high performing team and those that aren't. As Business Analysts we are change agents, influencers and leaders in helping teams we work with and/or are integrated with succeed. We'll discuss ways leaders at any level in an organization can support and drive a team from adequate to great.
Key Learning Points:
• Understand all the necessary roles to create a high performing team.
• Identify the characteristics of resources that succeed on a team.
• Understand the habits of high performing teams and ways to enforce those habits.
Rachel Rieck, Skyline Technologies
As we have done in past November meetings, we will be having a raffle of various prizes. Tickets can be earned in the following ways with donations going to the Hunger Task Force:
• 1 ticket for attending meeting
• 1 ticket for being a chapter member
• 1 ticket for bringing 3 or more food items
• 1 ticket for a donation of $5 or more.